We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Oh, Now I See

I couldn't figure out this week why Eliana has been crabby, had unusual diapers, and her eating habits have been a bit ... irritating.  Tonight Kyle and I worked together with a flash light to check on Eliana's teeth.  Low and behold, her top two canine teeth have poked through.  OH!  Now I understand all of her recent behavior including waking up before my alarm nearly all week.

Anita, I don't know if you remember, but this is the Bible you got Eliana.  We read one to three stories, depending upon if Eliana is crabby or quiet, every night.  She loves it!  She finds her Bible, which she calls her "Bi bi", and enjoys "reading" it to herself.  

Kyle starts his two seminary classes on Monday.  I'm praying (and I could use all the prayers I can get) to be a supportive and encouraging wife while Kyle is taking online classes through Golden Gate Seminary.  His two classes are Christian Theology and Foundations of Ministry. 

2 comments:

GramE said...

That explains the fever! Give her kisses from GramE

Allison said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! I hope she and Callan get a chance to play together when we are out there!