We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Monday, June 4, 2012

Graham Crackers and Counting

Eliana is enjoying some homemade graham crakers.  She LOVED them!  You can get the recipe from my friend's blog.  We'll definite make these again!

There is only one reason I'd spend some much time sorting and counting pony beads.  VBS is coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We weren't able to help last year since we were in El Salvador.  I didn't get to finish being the craft lady the year before because I went into labor and had Eliana three weeks early.  

2 comments:

Kyle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kyle said...

Home-made graham crackers are so much better than the boxed ones. I love that they are soft, and made by my sweetie.