We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Monday, June 4, 2012

Visiting Family

When we were down for Mother's Day, Taylor's birthday, and Trisha's birthday, we visited Troy, Aimee, and Kallie.  I love how well Eliana and Kallie play together!  I laughed at the price of gas.  It was $2 something.  Oh how I wish it was $2 something and not around $4.25.

 Kallie and Eliana had a blast playing in Kallie's playhouse.  
Kallie knows how to get around in style!

I love going on walks with family.  I was totally impressed that Troy could get both girls to fit and get the skateboard moving.



If you look to the right, you'll see the boys having as much fun as their daughters.  Eliana has been able to say her version of Kallie for awhile now.  She added Troy and Aimee to her vocabulary for our visit.


3 comments:

Kyle said...

I wish we'd have gotten an action shot of Troy setting the wild example for the girls of jumping out of the swing because he is amazing at it!

Kyle said...

I like how the picture of Aimee swinging the girls is the same scenario as the picture of Aunt Marcie.

Tasha said...

Hopefully soon I'll get to post the one of Aunt Marcie.