We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Monday, June 4, 2012

Trisha and Taylor's birthdays

I was in charge of making the cake this year.  The cream cheese with a hint of lemonade frosting was AMAZING.  The lemonade cake didn't have as much of a lemonade taste as I expected.  The cake was made totally from scratch, which I learned in this case made it more expensive than a box cake.  Oh, but the frosting just might be worth it. :)


We announced that we were having a girl by having my sisters cut open their birthday cake!

Ashlee, Madison, Mom, Tanya, Trisha, Taylor, an uncooperative Eliana, Tara, me, and the baby girl growing in my tummy.

                                             My parents                               Tara, Donald, and Ashlee

1 comment:

Kyle said...

That's my girl, looking at the ground instead of the camera. :)