We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Flowers


Before we moved to Clovis we had a Happy Birthday, Congratulations, Hey We're Moving Party. One of the cool things about moving is that we were super blessed with several gift cards. One of them was from the Bahers. I remember saying, "Thanks Kari, you weren't thinking about me when you got that gift card for Kyle." They gave him one for Lowes. Well, as she said, I was wrong and I was in mind when she got that card.

Yesterday, we found a Lowes and got a rolling Tupperware to go under the bed for storage, and some amazing flowers. Out on the porch we have our plants from Bakersfield, and a couple of new additions. I thought that I'd share a picture since I think they look so cool. The hanging plants are a new concept for us, but we're hoping they can survive the warm weather that for some reason reminds me of a place I once lived...

2 comments:

Kyle said...

I love our flowers. We have lots of snails though. The potted plants are contantly under attack.

Tasha said...

I'm hoping to revive the ones that were from Bakersfield. It seems that they couldn't handle that week of heat and humidity. They are used to being inside, which is back where they are now.