We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Amanda and Blake's website

At our new church we met this great couple named Amanda and Blake. They have two small ones. Amanda was adopted from Korea. They are in the process of adopting from S. Korea.
I really liked their website, so I thought I’d share it with you all.I hope you take a few minutes to check it out. I was touched. Maybe it’s because I work with children. Maybe it’s because I feel called to the mission field. Either way, I really liked the 3 videos on the site.
Check it out The Carpenter Adoption Site.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Thanks for the shout out! Love the blog and the insight that you have. I'm so thankful to have met you and Kyle. Can't wait to see how God uses your desires for missions.

God bless,

amanda