We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Blessed on Halloween

Today was the best day this week. My kids were great! He got through our lessons very well. The party was simple and fun. I had a mom volunteer last week to bring cup cakes. Another one volunteered on Monday to bring goodie bags. And yesterday a mom volunteered to come and bring water. Water was a huge hit!!! Yeah for not having sugary soda!!! I ended up also get 2 more sets of cup cakes, a set of brownies, a bag of pencils, and another bag of goodies. The whole thing went over very well!!! It is so nice to have 23, well actually 21 by the time of the party for a party. It was really easy to handle. These kids are great!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How awesome that you had a blessed Halloween!

Tasha said...

Yeah, it was way cool to not send the kids on their merry way wishing they had left hours before hand. We had a fantastic day! Plus I was able to get sub plans ready for a meeting I'm having tomorrow, and I was able to lesson plan math for next week. A way cool and productive afternoon. Plus one of my students gave me a special teacher goodie bag and a way cool looking candied apple.