We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Friday, October 26, 2007

Three Pictures

I saw this picture and thought of my friend Greg Paradis. He loves exotic sports cars, especial these ones. [ferrari enzo]

I saw this and thought "Wow. God must have had so much fun creating all the creatures of the world." [red eyed tree frog]

I saw this and realized that not everyone knows what a newt is. This is a Firebelly Newt. Tasha and I are in the process of rounding up materials for a terrarium where we want to put a few of these guys in it.

Vist this wonderful site on newts! Super Newt

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Way fun pictures! Thanks for sharing! Hope you had a great weekend at the coast! Kari

Unknown said...

There's a big difference between that sweet red car & both a frog and a newt. I'm thinking that a teacher's salary could probably more handle the frog/newt.:)

Tasha said...

Ya don't think we could swing a sweet car like that eh? Not even if we super budgeted??? Do Hot Wheels count? Hehehe, just kidding I couldn't in good conscience buy a car like that after all of the mission trips we've been on. Think of those girls in India we worked with. I could use that kind of money for something that will create treasure in heaven. Plus I'm finally getting used to finding my new to me car in parking lots:)