We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Monday, November 19, 2007

Searching for Fall


I've been on a search for fall lately. I took a different way home in search for fall, and I found fall. The odd thing is, you have to look for it. And truly if you look, you can find the beauty. What you don't see is the buildings along the same street as the orchard with bars on their windows and barbed wire on a fence. You don't see spray paint or broken down cars.
Sometimes we get so focused on the junk in life that we pass right by God. He is working. Today I was able to see Him in His beauty. I hope that you take the time to count your blessings, for we all have many of them.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Really cool photos & insight! Kari

Kyle said...

Tasha is doing a lot of ground shots. They are so interesting becaise they're taken from such a different angle. It makes me wonder what the world would look like if I were a bug or an eagle or a fish.