We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Friday, November 30, 2007

Fun at work

I was sitting in Dale’s office chatting today. I saw Mikey through the doorway crawling on his hands and knees across the floor. He made his way up to a metal push cart that had a bunch of wooden pallets loaded on it on their sides that was up against the desk where Steve Finn, our boss, sits when he’s in town. Mikey came up off his hands and shook the pallets really hard. Dale and I heard Steve yell really loud. We all started laughing and walked out the doorway to see Steve shaking scared and mad. He was cussing up a storm using Mikey’s name as separator words. Mikey didn’t look like he knew what to do – run from Steve or laugh with us. Steve is deciding where to ship him off to.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like this picture! Kari

Kyle said...

I hope Mikey does too. Maybe we'll get a postcard from him with this exact picture.