We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Troy and Aimee


This picture makes me smile because it looks like it is mirrored. It was wonderful to see Aimee and Troy for Thanksgiving. I am so proud of them. Troy is working very hard on his school and Aimee is working very hard to support him and together they will be very strong for God's Kingdom. I am glad that Troy and I are both old married men now. :P

Here is a picture of a portion of the prayer garden at Troy's school. In the distance you can see Jesus holding a fishing net by the water. In this pretty large pond are some pretty large koi fish. Troy said that you can go to an office nearby and ask for dry cat food to toss to the fish. I think the Bahers would really love this garden. Behind the bench and across the walk is another statue of Jesus kneeling down and washing Peter's feet.

This small pool travels through a rocky creek bed and feeds into the larger pond in the previous photo. It too had large koi in it. It was so peaceful to walk around. The school definitely has done a great job to develop this area where you can go and escape to fellowship with God and his creation.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kari Baher saw the photos before the captions. She WOULD love the garden & the pond. Absolutely beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing. I feel like I'm a part of Troy & Aimee's lives!

Tasha said...

For a moment of sanity, I changed my computer backgroud to the one of the garden and pond. Thanks for posting these Kyle.