We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Dilbert who?

I never understood the Dilbert comic growing up. That all changed when I started working in an office. Sometimes I wonder if Scott Adams, Dilbert's creator, has cameras hidden in our office to gather material for his strips.

Example:
Our office assistant sent an email out that read “Dale and Sam brought back a box of goodies from a client. The box is in the kitchen. Please help yourself.”

I sent Dale and Sam an email saying, “Thanks guys. That'll give me more pounds for the holidays. Now my New Year’s resolution will be even a bigger flop than last year’s.”

Dale replied, “Helper and Giver sounds better than Pusher and Enabler.”

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you're at a great office! I have a friend out here, Amy, who has a theory that you have to eat 2 of everything so that you can even out what's going in on each side of the body.:) I tell her to save a step & just place the desserts right on the buttocks!