We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Friday, December 21, 2007

Boy, they grow up fast

Cleo and Issac are awakened when I lift the water dish to check on them. The dish sits on a bump so to make it level I put a stone under one side. It is their little den to hide and sleep in.


Sir Issac finally gets moving and didn't stop for 20 minutes as he explored the tank. He likes the rock river bed. The narled wood behind him is some drift wood I retrieved while snorkling in Jamacia. There's another piece on the hill to the right.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Too adorable. I think you & Tasha need to make them little swimsuits.:)

Kyle said...

You and my mom. She wants us to dress them up and send her pictures. I don't know if we could get them to fit in anything. :P