We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Monday, July 12, 2010

A Family Filled Weekend

Eliana is now 17 days old. Kyle and I are so blessed to be her parents. I wish she would sleep this good during the night! She has a habit of wanting to eat every 1/2 hour to every hour from about midnight until 6. I was super blessed to sleep from 2:30am to about 5am without a feeding! Wahoo!

Can you tell that she is getting bigger? I think it is sometimes hard for me to see the changes, because I am around her all day.


Grandapa and GramE
Apa is the Indian name for Dad. Perry and I bonded a lot on our trip to India, so Grandapa is his name. GramE does have a capital E for her last name.

We headed out to Bakersfield for a few hours on Friday to visit some family that hadn't been able to meet Eliana yet.


Nanny and PopPop
I don't know if I've ever seen Nanny as elated as she was when holding Eliana.


Cousin Ashlee, Cousin Madison, Cousin Donald, me, Nanny, PopPop, Aunt Taylor, Aunt Tara, Eliana, and Uncle Kevin

Then we headed up to Fraiser Park to visit some of Kyle's side of the family that hadn't met Eliana yet.


Kyle loves his little girl!


Grandma Bonnie, Great Grandma Muriel, Great Aunt Jan, me, Eliana, and Great Aunt Kathy


Kyle, Grandpa Mark, me, Eliana, Grandma Bonnie


Uncle Thomas
We made a special trip to Starbucks on the way home so that Thomas could meet his little niece.


me, Kyle, Aunt Taylor, Eliana, Grandpa Brad

Now all of our Ventura, Fraiser Park, and Bakersfield family has finally met this wonderful blessing in our lives.

4 comments:

Kyle said...

Just what I needed to perk me up until I get my fix tonight with wife and daughter time. Thanks for the post.

Anonymous said...

Yes, she is changing every
time I see her. She is filling out.

Anonymous said...

Sorry forgot to post my name: GramE!

Unknown said...

I laughed when I read your funny story, Tasha. Before my daughter was born I used to wonder how such a tiny baby could cause so much laundry. It wasn't long till I figured out that it was all the spitting up, peeing, etc. all over ME that caused the laundry--not a bunch of baby clothes, but a TON of mine!

She is beautiful, a precious gift!

Debby Pallas