We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Many Faces of Eliana

This weekend we went down to celebrate a Eliana's Great Grandma Sue's surprise party!!! Sometimes Eliana is okay in the car, and well sometimes she absolutely hates it! Yikes! I thought it might be funny to post possible thoughts Eliana was having along our recent car ride.

Are we there yet?


How much longer did you say?


I can't take another 2 hours of this!!!


My binky helps, but don't think I'm done voicing my opinion of being strapped down in this car seat.


We went to the doctor today and found out that Eliana is now 6 pounds and 11 ounces! She is in the 5th percentile for her weight. I guess that makes sense since she was 3 weeks early. People keep telling me how small she is. She is the only new born baby I've got to compare her to, so she is just right to me! She is getting too big for some of her preemie clothes!!! She is now 19 inches long. That is almost a two inch gain!




Eliana loves looking outside. Here are some other possible thoughts while looking out the window.

Is that squirrel really going to jump? No, no. He couldn't. That branch is much too far.


Oh my goodness! He's jumping! Ahhhhhhhhhh!


Oh, whew! He made it.


This is just after a sneeze.

4 comments:

Bonnie & Dad said...

She is growing way to fast. Love all the pictures! Thanks for sharing her....love and miss you.

Allison said...

Ok, so the pictures along with the squirrel comments practically had me rolling! The pictures are so adoarable - the commentary is awesome ;)

Anonymous said...

She is so funny! Love the captions. Tell her GramE is bringing her some surprises. Love you all!

becky starr said...

My favorite is "are we there yet"
She is too adorable!