We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Our First Walk and Photo Shoot Day

Note: You can click on each picture to make it bigger, then go back one page to get back to the blog.

Yesterday morning Kyle, Eliana, and I went on our first walk. Did you know that the weather is just right at 6 in the morning! Plus, we were up anyway, so why not enjoy the day?!?!






I love morning glories. They have been one of my favorites since we moved here.

Throughout the day Eliana and I had a ball playing dress up. Don't worry though, we didn't do it all at once since my little one did need her rest without being moved into just the right pose.








The quilt was made by our good friend Jeanette. The blanket was made by Eliana's great grandma, aka Nanny. We love the tag that was sown on that says "Made Especially For You By Nana".


As requested by my sister Trisha, we had to have some photos with Eliana's eyes open.




My mom bought this blanket for Eliana. Who knew she'd fit quite like this?

No comments: