We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Eating

During our last full day in Dubia I ate SO much.
Before breakfast: a bowl of Rice Krispies
Breakfast at 9:00: 2 waffles, a piece of toast, orange juice, and a scoop of oatmeal
Lunch: Subway
After my nap: a bowl of Rice Krispies
Dinner: Chili's cajun chicken pasta
After waking up at 11:30 to get ready for our 3:00 am flight: a bowl of Rice Krispies

We did quite a bit of walking in Dubia, but still I'm eating more than I ever have in my life.

I'm surprised at how things taste amazing one day, and then terrible the next. There are so many food that don't interest me like they used to. For example, overall sweet things don't sound good. I used to eat a sweet treat over chips any day. Since I'm pregnant, chips have become my very good friend. Normally I love the tomatoes and chicken in Chili's pasta , yet I didn't even touch them that night.

No comments: