We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Flying

We flew 11 hours to Amsterdam. The flight was fine. I didn't get sick! The Pixar movie Up was one of the movies I got to see. For those of you who don't know, I love Pixar movies! Overall I couldn't sleep on that flight.

The lack of sleep made me VERY sleepy on the flight to Dubia. I slept nearly the entire way. Again, I didn't get sick! We have since gotten some rest and breakfast is within the hour. Being pregnant and all, Sherry helped me find some cereal before breakfast time.

We got 7 of our 8 pieces of luggage. In the form of percents, that is a nice big percent. Sadly, the one piece missing is my only piece of luggage. Luckily, I have some food and my prenatal vitamins in my carry on. Sadly, my music books and two library books along with many other things are in that missing piece of luggage.

1 comment:

NNA said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.