We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Funny Moments at Home

If you would have looking in my bathroom 5 minutes ago, you would have seen the seat I sit on to play the keyboard on a towel in the bathtub. Why you may ask would the seat be there? The kitchen chair didn't fit. HA! That is one of the things about living in an apartment, the tub is apartment sized. So, you still might be wondering why a seat was in my bathtub. In general I am completely blind without my glasses. Thus, I don't notice things like mold growing in the bathtub until it gets really bad. This afternoon I noticed mold on the ceiling. I'm not that short, but I'm not tall enough to clean the ceiling without a little help. Thankfully, a little bleach water and a Mr. Clean eraser had it cleaned up in no time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so silly!
love, Ama