We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Time


Time. Back when I was teaching, I used to feel like I didn't have a lot of time. Now that I am home, I don't always know what to do with my time. I'm pretty sure I have cleaned more in the last 6 months than in the last 6 years of marriage. I've also cooked a whole lot more. It used to be 50/50 on the cooking. I have Bible Study Fellowship on Wednesdays which means I have Bible study to do nearly everyday. But still, I struggle with what to do with my time. I realized that although I enjoy the quiet, I crave interaction with people. I do much better when I get out of the house once a day. I've been praying about what to do with my time. I don't want to waste Eliana's nap times every day on Facebook. Facebook is nice but in moderation.

Friends of mine are involved in a Intervarsity Group called Fiful http://www.fiful.org/. They recently moved to a new location. I visited last Monday. As a friend showed me around, she noted how one day this long hall way will have art on it. Awe, art. How I miss getting my hands covered in color. So, I'm on a mission to make an art piece for Fiful. I'm just in the beginning stages, so don't think it will look like this when it is done.

No comments: