We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Wahoo for Deals!


In September, Aimee, Troy, Kallie, Kyle, Eliana, and I all went shopping at the outlets in between our homes. At the time, Eliana had a plethera of clothes that she'd been given, so I just window shopped. I was impressed with Aimee because she was shopping for Kallie for next year. When Eliana was that little, I didn't know how to gage when she'd be in a certain size. After all, she spent the first month of her life in preemie clothes. She is pretty close to age appropriate clothes now. With all of that in mind, I went by Old Navy today. They are having 40% off already clearanced clothes. Instead of paying $130.23, I only spent $37.40 for clothes for next winter. Wahoo! Saving $93.07 sure did make my day! My mom will be so proud when she reads this!

1 comment:

GramE said...

Great-Grandma Sue and I are very proud of you!!!