We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Eliana Outdoors

It is absolutely gorgeous out today!  Eliana LOVED being outside!  It was actually kind of hard to take her picture since she found so much to look at. Below are some possible thoughts of my wee one who is getting SO BIG!
Ha Ha! I found the grass!

Peace!

Is this my better side?

Or this one?

Look, the plant behind me makes me look like I have some CRAZY hair!

Awe, aren't I cute?

4 comments:

GramE said...

I just love the chubby legs. We will miss them once she starts walking.

GramE said...

Seeing that she has her passport now; she needs to visit Kentucky. Yes, it is a different country!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are soooo cute!!!

Allison said...

Great pictures! It looks like she loves being outside!