We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Spring Walk

I know that it is technically still winter for a few more days, but I see spring everywhere!
 Kyle was sick Friday through Sunday.  He slept probably close to 20 hours of the first two days.  So, Eliana and I ventured outside while he napped.  Thankfully, he is feeling much better!  This was picture was taken at a bit of a distance.  I was hoping to find more of these flowers up close.  They are probably my favorite spring bloom.

I had never seen these before. I was started by them when I looked up close.  I'm guessing they'll bloom some more soon, but they are pretty neat in this form too.

Humming birds can be very hard to spot, but I found this one way up in a tree!

I was totally bummed by my walk, because I didn't find the flowers I was looking for from my first picture.  I took another way on my drive home, and ta-da I found a whole grove of them!!!




No comments: