We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

It is Finished!

I finished the piece I started here and continued to work on here!  Eliana and I dropped it off at Fiful earlier this week.  They were so excited to have original art.  I was simply blessed to create art, know that it would be put up some place, and be able to put to use some of Eliana's nap time for God.
Eliana enjoyed admiring my work:)

I had to take a slightly slanted shot since the piece is now in glass.  Kyle fixed up the frame with a little putty, new paint, card board backing, and new fasteners to keep the back on.  I married a handy man!
Here was my inspiration.  I took this photo back in July 2008 while vacationing with Tara and her family in Santa Cruz.  I was stunned by these flowers that seemed to hang upside down.

2 comments:

GramE said...

Amazing! It is so well done. I would hang it in my house too! You know... famous artists can be stay-at-home mommies too.

Bonnie said...

The picture is beautiful....I wish I could draw like that. You are very talented. I can't believe how big Eliana is, the pictures of her are adorable. She is growing waaaaay to fast. When we get a weekend off we are going to have to come see her. Love miss all of you