We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Roadside Beauties

Eliana and I brought a meal to some friends who live about 30 minutes away.  In between our homes is some gorgeous country side.  On the way home we stopped off to capture some of God's stunning work.


Eliana is a roadside beauty too!  She has to have one of us by her when she sits on the toy graciously given to us this past Sunday.  Kyle and Eliana got a kick out of each other as he moved her around and made car noises.

I introduced this toy to Eliana this past Monday morning.  After her nap, I brought her back into the livingroom.  She got so excited to see this toy again!

I know St. Patrick's Day was yesterday and that I already posted a bunch of her in this cute outfit, but I decided I really like this shot too and had to share it!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Eliana is getting so big! I can't believe how quickly these little ones change and grow!