We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day & Happy Birthday Mom!

When kids are little they know holidays are coming, but they don't know exactly when.  Or that is how I remember it.  Relatives birthday are even harder because the stores aren't decorated to tell you that a birthday is coming.  One of the first holidays I learned was St. Patrick's Day, because it is my mom's birthday.  Happy Birthday Mom!
 Eliana is getting so close to crawling.  It made this photo shoot quite hard.  She was on our bed and trying to get to me.  I happened to be next to the bed. Thus the problem was that she kept quickly scooting to the edge of the bed.  It is hard to take pictures and keep a quick baby on the bed!  Yikes!

 She has quick fingers too!  She kept swiping at the camera and me determined to win!


 This photo shoot happened to be right before nap time.  She became calm and enjoyed looking out the window for a few moments.

This is such a rare pose for Eliana.  She is so often up and ready to explore.

She didn't fall asleep during these photos, but I did lay her down right after changing her into something a little warmer.  The dress is super cute, but not quite what is needed for a little girl who has a runny nose that keeps coming and going for nearly two weeks now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such personality in such a little body, love it!

Allison said...

These pictures are incredibly adorable! I love seeing updates on your blog :)