We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Another Reason I Love my Husband

This weekend Kyle went hiking with two other guys. They had a great time. Kyle came back terribly sore due to the hiking for more than 11 hours in a day.

This morning I didn't want to get up because:
1. It was dark outside. I hate losing daylight. It makes me crabby that it is dark close to 8 and isn't light at 5:30.
2. I have a math training that stretched my brain yesterday (it was much better today), so I wasn't too motivated to get up anyway.
3. I was tired.
4. My eyes were all goopy like I'm getting a cold (yuk!).

So, when my alarm went off at 6 I wasn't up for it. Thankfully when Kyle's went off a few minutes later (I had totally fallen back asleep by the time his went off) I decided I really needed to get up, and he willingly did too!!! We had to walk parts of the route because he was sore which made me feel fast and capable of beating him in a race. I know it is just because he is sore, but it still made me giggle to be "the fast one." Plus, Kyle is actually talkative in the morning if he is going on a run or walk. This is a very pleasant surprise for me!!!

Reasons I Love my Husband (just in case you missed them):
1. He went running with me.
2. He boosted my confidence.
3. He talked with me.
4. He woke up early for me.
5. He went running/walking despite how terribly sore he is.
6. He did all of these despite how crabby I was after my conference yesterday.

Awe, what a lucky gal I am.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So true, so true! And, don't forget the most important one, he is trying to be a man of God!:) Miss you both so much & appreciate you both even more! Kari

Unknown said...

Refreshing and sweet post.