We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Friday, August 1, 2008

Funny Moments

Yesterday I dropped Kyle off for a doctors appointment.  He was supposed to call me when he was done.  Meanwhile, I'd be enjoying some sweet ice cream with a couple friends.  Once I was at the ice shop my friend said something about Kyle calling me when the appointment was done.  For whatever reason, truly a God moment, I checked my cell phone pocket in my purse.  It had disappeared.  Yeah for Lori saying something about my phone, otherwise Kyle would have had no way to get a hold of me.  I called Kyle from a friend's cell phone and told him that I thought I'd left my cell phone at home.  
So, once home I searched.  Nothing.  It wasn't on the kitchen table, in the bedroom, or on the coffee table.  I had to start rethinking all the phone calls I'd made the day before.  Finally I thought I had an idea.
This morning I checked the house I'm kitten sitting for.  Low and behold it was there.  The kittens looked like they'd messed with it, or it just vibrated off the counter.  I was also startled to find 8 missed calls.  Wow!  How did we ever survive before we had cell phones?

No comments: