We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Touch of Color





Last night I went looking for the supplies to make a conduct chart. I didn't have one before, but I've heard that is what 3rd grade teachers do. Kyle was willing to join me at GWs, which I am ever so thankful for, and I began my search for the perfect pockets, poster, and cut outs. After being discouraged by the lack of the perfect cutouts, I opted to paint the whole thing. Kyle was super helpful and stuck all the pockets on for me and I got to finger paint the rest! Yeah for a touch of art and color in the class, and yeah for "art therapy" for me last night.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE it & the love that went behind it! Maybe sometime you can take a picture of your classroom & post it on your blog? It'll make us feel like we're a part of you!:)

Tasha said...

Hmmm... I'm planning on taking pictures of my kids tomorrow. My room isn't "done" yet, but it is close enough:)