We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Things I Loved About This Summer

I'm in a bit of a reflective mood thinking about things I miss.

Things I loved about this summer:

1. I loved seeing the Bahers in Wisconsin. I still think everyone should visit there. It is GORGEOUS!!! Plus I got to see the Bahers, and well, they're just cool!
2. I loved going on runs early in the morning. I'm getting up at 5:45 now, and it is dark. I'm not all about running in the dark or waking up at 5:15 to go running. Luckily, I have been on a few afternoon walks since the preparation for school started.
3. I love how much sunlight we get in the summer. I love that I wake up to sunlight even if it is 5:15 in the morning. I love how the sunsets after 8.
4. I love that I'm not nearly as likely to stress during the summer. It is a constant battle once school starts to see if I'm going to choose to live about worry and stress.
5. I love that if I want my quiet time to be an hour and a half, it can be. Now it is structured to about 1/2 hour, but that all depends upon how quickly I'm moving in the morning. Thankfully, Deut. is proving to be more interesting than I thought it would be:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a fun post! It'll be great for you to look back on during a particularly stressful time of the school year. I'm actually working on a very similar list that I hope to share this week.