We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Meet Inferno

On Tuesday the 19th I found a pet suitable for my office. It was tough to decide what type of pet would work best for the environment. It couldn't be loud or messy. It had to require minimal maintenance. I wanted it to be interesting to look at and be a fun addition to the office.

Done-da-da-done! Inferno is a male Crown Tail Betta. His name was chosen to emphasize his red coloring. He reigns in an 1/2 gallon tank which has a Zen-like garden decor. I plan on adding a plant to the tank to provide a more natural feel. Perhaps a freshwater snail could also join Inferno's domicile.

My colleagues are impressed that he has made it this long without going “belly up”. I predict that he'll be around for awhile. I am confident that he'll become integrated as part of our office family.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, am I am Grandma again? It was rather sad to hear about him from email and not directly from you. He's cute. Kinda looks like his dad!?! give him kisses XOXO from his GramE.

Unknown said...

Very cool! Congratulations! The Bahers

Tasha said...

That is so funny:) Kyle wants to see if I'll get one for my classroom. I told him that Inferno needs to live a month before I'll think about it;)