We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

50 Free Shutterfly Cards!

I've been looking forward to making Christmas cards this year for awhile. It is a way to share a photo of our wee one with many friends and family! I keep going back and forth about whether Kyle and I will be in the pictures too. I've thought about whether or not to put one picture or more than one. Should I use black and white photos? Should it be a recent or newborn picture of Eliana? Oh the many options...

Although I'm still in the planning phase, I do have some good news! Shutterfly.com is having a promotional for bloggers. If you want to take part in the 50 free cards, the info. is here. Don't delay, the registration ends tomorrow, Friday Dec. 10th.

There are so many Christmas card options to choose from. I know it will take me awhile to choose! Check out the options here. There are also some pretty interesting Christmas gift ideas here. You could make a deck of cards, a keep sake box, or even a puzzle! If you want to make a photo book, but you don't want to get out the scissors and glue, you could even try Shutterfly's photo books here.


No comments: