We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

All I Want for Christmas

All I want for Christmas is for Eliana to take good naps, go to be at 8pm with out a fight, and to sleep for a few hours. I don't even mind being woken up once in the middle of the night if it meant she'd take good naps (longer than the 10-30 minutes ones we've been having) and didn't fight us (scream, push against Kyle and I, and won't sleep even if you lay her down and let her scream for an hour).
Yes, the picture is blurry because I didn't use flash. She woke up a minute later anyway, but this was an effort to get one of my favorite ways to see her. Asleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for all three of you but esp. for you Sweetie <3
Love you, Ama