We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

6 Year Anniversary!!!


On December 4th, Kyle and I were married for six years! Wow, that is a long time to me!

My friend Ellie Grover is a wonderful photographer. She regularly does these amazing shots with wedding rings. I also love her creative perspective with the bride's shoes too. I got to thinking that if Ellie can take pictures of rings, maybe I could too. Kyle put our rings on the camel in our nativity scene while we were cooking. After a relocation to outdoors, I thought the camel and the rings looked rather nice. I love taking pictures in overcast light!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful! Love to you both, Ama

Allison said...

That's a great picture! It looks like it came out of a catalog! Hope you enjoyed celebrating yet another year of marriage :) It's crazy how fast the years go by. I pray you are blessed with many, many more years together! Oh, how cute would it be if you had a ceramic pear and put your rings on the stem..."perfect pair"...hmm. I might be on the hunt for a ceramic pear now! :). We miss you guys!