We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Dress

Eliana and I had a photo shoot a few days ago. I wanted to get her all dolled up for Christmas cards.
I wanted her to be nice and toasty while I got everything ready. Plus, I didn't want her to spit up on her nice dress that her Nanny got her.

Awe, isn't she cute?

One of my favorite wedding pictures of mine is of me sitting down in my dress and a picture taken from up above. I tried to do the same thing with Eliana, but she didn't figure out that she was supposed to look up:)


I had taken a bunch, but I wanted to get a few more. This was as soon as I went to put her back in the photo shoot. Once I wiped it up, I was able to get a few more. Do you see that puddle of milk by her neck? I wasn't kidding when I said she still regularly covers herself in milk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even through she spit up; I love her little toes peeking out!
GramE