We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Eliana's First Meal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After having a bad dream that my family fed Eliana all kinds of fruit without asking me, I decided it was time. I asked Kyle what he thought. He was hoping I'd be ready for this next step soon.

The bib turned out to be very much needed as more food went on it than stayed inside Eliana's mouth.

Kyle got to feed her first! She loves her daddy!

She was pretty cute to watch as she liked the spoon and wanted to hold it. After all, she has learned here lately that the things we bring her are meant to be chewed on.


I really wasn't going to put this picture up, but Kyle said he liked it. Why do parents always look so silly when they feed their wee ones?

Eliana is growing, growing, growing! I moved her into 6-9 month clothes today!

3 comments:

Allison said...

Love the pictures - she's growing up too fast!

Anonymous said...

If I might make a small suggestion? If you give her a spoon of her own to hold while you are feeding her, she might be a little less distracted by the spoon with the food. It worked for us. Just an idea....
Love you all
Aunt Marcie

Anonymous said...

So cute! Was she eating plain cereal? Yes, almost all parents act silly with their kids.
Love, GramE