We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Saying Thanks

I have thought about Eliana's birth many times over the last five and half month. There are a few key players that I took a little bit of time to thank today. Remember those strawberry cookies from two posts ago, a bunch of them traveled with Eliana and me over to the hospital. One nurse in particular stood out a huge source of encouragement to me. It took calling on four different days to get ahold of her, but it was well worth it to see her smiling face and to share a sweet treat.

Is there someone who has meant a lot to you, but you haven't thanked lately? It really never is too late. This thank you was 25 weeks from the many acts of kindness. An email, note, card, or even cookies just might make their day. Actually, it made my day too! I smiled for most of the way home.

Eliana is 25 weeks old today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is she sitting up all by herself???
I love this new picture!
Love, GramE

Tasha said...

She can sit up if she has something behind her like pillows in this case. She doesn't necessarily stay there super long, but it is a start!