We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Okay already

Practically each day we were in Wisconsin Tasha would go for a run or walk or something. Kieran and Kari run quite a bit. Tasha really enjoyed all the exercise and would mention it periodically during our visit.

Although a good response to being told that I need to get into shape is “who says round isn’t a shape?”, I decided to get some new running shoes and stop the excuses. Tasha and I went for a jog Sunday morning.

3 comments:

Tasha said...

I'm so proud of you for getting new shoes and for getting up early on Sunday!!! It still gets to me that you're naturally way faster than me even though I've been running for 3 weeks, sigh. However, I'd much rather you running, and beating me with those naturally longer strides, than for me to always go by myself. Plus, running was easier for me today since I had to push myself yesterday to keep up with you. :)

Unknown said...

I've always said that I've never regretted a run/walk. If I can just get UP and do it instead of listening to the little voice that tells me to go back to bed. It's just so cleansing & you can go as short/far; slow/fast as you want. Great sport! Congratulations on starting up again! And, you were inspired by us. But, your inspiration of us keeps us inspired. WHOA!

Tasha said...

Thanks for going on a run this morning with me!