We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Things I love...

#37 I love chocolate milk! Having a bad day, need a little pick me up? Try chocolate milk. It works for me! It's that little bit of sweet chocolate that I need every once in a while. During stressful times I've been known to have it with dinner for nearly a whole week. Thankfully, I'm not stressed now (school hasn't started yet remember), so I just have it now and then as a delicious surprise.

#56 I love writing notes and decorating them with stickers. When I was little I would collect stickers and wait for something REALLY special to use them on. Well, I waited so long that I still have some of the ones from my childhood. Now thanks to Target's box of colorful note cards and envelopes, I go through seasons where I write a bunch of cards in a day with nifty stickers.

#72 I love when I'm running and a gentle breeze hits me in the face. It reminds me of story about Elijah when he went looking for God. He didn't see God in the rocks breaking due to the wind, or in the earthquake, or in the fire that followed. Elijiah heard God in a gentle whisper. I like running because it helps me clear my head, and it is a great time to pray for others. You can check out the story at http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1%20kings19:11-13;&version=31;.

#109 I love hearing little kids laugh. I got to see a bunch of kids yesterday, and two of them were just plain fun to watch. One would throw up his arms and yell, "Yea!" when you helped him do something. The other giggled and stomped his feet because he got to follow a dog outside.

#123 I love how blue the sky is in Wisconsin. I know I've said it before, but boy was it gorgeous in Wisconsin.

#145 I love that I've eaten pizza on china. I think that everyone should get out the china and eat pizza just for kicks.

#187 I love my husband, because he's great! I'd be in a huge heap of trouble if I'd married someone like me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful post, Ms. Tasha. Wonderful reflections. May these reflections stay at the forefront of your mind once the school year kicks into full force!:) Kari

Tasha said...

A friend sent me links for stories about chocolate milk. You can check out one about Chocolate Milk: The New Sports Drink? at http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/02/24/health/webmd/main1342839.shtml
Or, try this link to find out how milk helps prevent all kinds of health issues
http://www.nationaldairycouncil.org/NationalDairyCouncil/Nutrition/Products/milkPage3.htm
And finally, try the link about Chocolate's Secret Health Benefits at http://www.rd.com/living-healthy/chocolates-secret-health-benefits/article16141.html