We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Suprise

So, we get to the car rental counter once we get the bags off the baggage carousel. I give the man my name and he gets my paper work. Without looking up her says, "I've giving you a Mustang. Is that cool?" I am thinking that he is just messing with me wanting me to upgrade. I bent over the counter and looked at the paper work which read 2007/Red/Ford Mustang. Apparently there was a shortage of cars so we got their sports car for the same price as their economy car. I forgot our usb reader so I cannot upload actual pictures of it now. However, I will once we get home.



As I am driving us to the Baher's, Tasha is looking out the car window checking out the scenery. She comments, "It is so beautiful." My response, "It sure is and listen to her purr!" Then I got the look of "I was talking about the grasses and fields and trees and flowers. Not the car you silly boy."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet car, man! A photo of the real deal would be much cooler because it shows real Wisconsin plates! Check with the Bahers because they may have the USB piece you need.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Isnt it just the most amazing car ever to drive? I loved my rental and it did have a sweet purrrr! Enjoy while you have it!