We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Perspective

Do you ever have those moments when you are awed by God's power? Do you ever have those moments and it is in the form of a swift kick you've been needing for a while? A friend of mine has a friend named Donna who diagnosed with lung cancer last week. She has already had breast cancer. I was introduced to the family's blogs and was totally blown away (thus a perspective check and needed swift kick) at their willingness to be open. Check out Donna's post called Why Me, you can find it on the right side of the blog, at http://dblog.borntreger.com/. Then check out her daughter's blog which has a post called Cancer Sucks http://kblog.borntreger.com/. And then travel on over to Donna's husband's blog, which I found to be rather hylerious at http://lblog.borntreger.com/. I really enjoyed the post called I Don't Want to be a Good Example.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for doing this! My mom is telling everyone that we are now famous! My mom has a great sense of humor! Again THANKS!!

staceypayne said...

hey! so i found your blog through another blog from an email the Baher's sent me. I work for Processes Unlimited in Bakersfield! I saw Kyle's name in our directory and wondered if it was him or some other Kyle Guess. How funny! I also do photography and have a blog :) Check it out!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for praying for me for the play!