We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

So, you've seen the flowers... Now check out the animals

I can't help but take pictures of flamingos seeing who my mother-in-law is and all... :)

Don't the two to the left look totally wiped out? The one in the middle looks like either he is stifling a good laugh, just sneezed, or is picking his nose. I'd never seen a real "dog pile" before.

Yeah, I wouldn't want to meet him in a dark alley.

The tiger was hilarious to watch. The glass in the room went around a corner. So I got to watch the tiger watching the small toddlers that were jumping up and down with excitement. It reminded me of the movie Happy Feet.

We got to hear an assortment of bugs including cicadas. Wow, they sure can be loud. We also got to see lightning bugs!!!!!!! This little fella looked like he'd been dipped in war paint and thus worthy of a spot on the blog.

If you double click on the grasshopper, you can see the "war paint" better.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What great memories! Thanks for sharing, Tasha! KB

Kyle said...

Nice one - dog pile! Ha.

Tasha said...

I thought I was being a little clever, thanks for enjoying the laugh:)