We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Thankful Day 11: New Recipes!!




I know this is getting out a day late, so I'll make it short. I'm excited that staying home with my little one has provided me the time to make new recipes. In between caring for Eliana, going to the grocery store, and going to the dentist, I made two recipes yesterday. One is for those peanut butter chocolate chip bars I made many posts ago. The new one is for chocolate cherry pie filling cupcakes! Later today I plan on making pumpkin pie bars! Don't worry, I'm not eating all of these in one sitting! I'm making desserts to celebrate the birth of a dear friend's baby. All of these recipes are coming from 101 Things to do with a Cake Mix. They are easy!!!

No comments: