We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Thankful Day 5: Imagination

My imagination sometimes gets the best of me. I know I am posting about yesterday late, but we left town for a special celebration yesterday. So, back to my imagination. Yesterday I was glad that my hyper active imagination was totally wrong. I thought that Kyle could be home as early at 11:30 am yesterday. Kyle had worked some longer days so that he could get off few hours early yesterday. I was giving him until some time after 12 before I started to really get worried. Since I had him just about dead on the side of the road when it was nearing 1, I decided to wait just 3 more minutes before I started to really panic. As it turns out, Kyle was totally fine. He got backed up in some traffic and didn't leave when I thought he would be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweetie, you make me laugh! Our imaginations are just alike.
AMA