We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Thankful Day 2: Water



Have you ever thought about how vital water is to your life? I am super grateful for hot showers. While overseas a number of years ago I took a cold shower every morning. Even though it was summer time, those sprays of cold water gave me the opportunity to pray that I wouldn't scream in the hotel from mere shock. I have curly hair that is only curly if I moose if right after a shower. Thus, even though there was the possibility of warm water in the evenings, I was kinds stuck with the cold showers in the morning.

I use water everyday. Eliana needs me to drink lots of water to help make her milk. I bathe Eliana nearly everyday. She spits up so often it is an odorous offense if I don't. Dishes, clothes, hands, and teeth get washed in water. My plants wilt when I forget to water them. Think about what a mess you'd have if you only had a toilet but didn't have water.

No comments: