We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankful Day 4: Children's Books


I went to the library earlier this week and checked out a handful of kids' books. Three of them were holds from another branch, and they needed that special librarian touch in order for me to check them out. The librarian asked if I had older children. I think he assumed that since I was checking out all kids' books that I had older kids who'd read them. I chuckled to myself and told him that no, I was just a teacher who loves books.

I joined a children's literature book club. We meet once a month on the first Thursday of the month. I LOVE finding other people who also enjoy a good book. If you are interested in joining us, let me know! The next two books are The Wednesday Wars and The Junkyard Wonders. Today I am grateful for an opportunity to get out of the house and talk with adults who loves to read things I love to read!

No comments: