We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thankful Day 17: Talking

I've been able to talk with my mom a lot today. When we come to visit, it is rare that I get a long undivided conversation with anyone. There are just so many family members to catch up with, and often the reason for our visits are to celebrate someone's birthday. It can be hard to have long talks when everyone is gathered. It has been good to hear bits of my mom's testimony today. Boy did Jesus do a work in her. I wouldn't even be able to recognize the person she described of her early 20s.

Another form of talking that was simply delightful was to hear my brother and Eliana "talking". More like her trying out this new high pitch sound that reminds me of a cat, and him responding back with similar sounds. There is just something wonderful about seeing a man interact with a baby. I loved hearing them giggle at one another.

1 comment:

Kyle said...

Tell Thomas that I am sad I missed him. But am so glad that he spent time with Eliana.