We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thankful Day 3: Fall

Fall is one of my all time favorite seasons. I'll be honest that the display of God's creativity can be distracting to me while driving. Green may be my favorite color, but a red leaf is inspiring. I'm so glad that God made the Earth tilt just so on its axis that we get seasons.


Inspiring, right?


I'm also glad that Eliana could enjoy my walk with me. She is getting to be so much better in the car. For this mini adventure, Eliana didn't cry on the way there or on the ride back!!!




Aren't these just fascinating? I've seen similar seeds in green and brown, but I've never noticed these hot pink ones before.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhh how wonderful is she????? :D
i just love her
and she looks really cute
ohhh and those pictures that u took were amazing
love u sister, kyle, and lil eliana

Love always,

Taylor