We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thankful Day 14: Potlucks!

There is just something special about potlucks! I love them. Kyle, Eliana, and I had a fabulous time at a church potluck today. I love seeing what everyone makes. I love catching up with people and seeing brand new babies! You may be wondering why Eliana would like potlucks. She liked this one because she slept in my arms during the meal and fellowship. My back is a little tender from it, but I knew that she had been fighting naps earlier. I knew that if I got her to sleep and laid her in her car seat she'd more than likely be up in 10 minutes or less. I know that because that is what happened at the park before we went to the potluck:)

No comments: