We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Thankful Day 1: Judy and Harry

I'm on an adventure to share something that I'm thankful for every day until Thanksgiving. I know I'll be out of town here and there, but I can have a goal.

Today I am thankful for my friends Judy and Harry. Judy put up with a pregnant carpooling buddy for most of last year! I know I was full of random questions, spots of forgetfulness, and huffs and puff getting in and out of her car. Harry knows my viewing selection for movies is very narrow, ie kid movies are my favorite. I do like thought provoking things, but I have a tendency to have nightmares. I love color and music, so scary, gory, lust filled moments in movies stick with me way too long. Harry has figured this out about me and carefully chooses movies that I'll enjoy. Judy loves my little one very much. I'm sure Harry is just waiting until he can place catch with her:)

We had them over for dinner two nights ago, and they had us over last night. It was so great to be pampered for the evening with a yummy meal, a good flick, and fabulous company. I loved watching Eliana and Judy play!

Here is my wee one arriving at Judy and Harry's! Isn't her hat adorable?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable picture....she is getting big way to fast. We are looking forward to seeing all of you this weekend. Love and miss you Dad and Bonnie